Friday, October 7, 2011

Funny bunny Fridays Week 3 (October 7-16)




Hello, Welcome to The Purple Treehouse!


Beginning August, we have had a monthly prompt called Funny Bunny Fridays, which posts monthly on the first Friday, 1pm, American Central...The linkz will be up at the same time, and remain open for 9 full days  until the second Sunday, 8pm!


This is our third one, and this prompt is open to everything or anything funny in life! 


Possible Types of Funnies (It could be your own creation or by someone else!)


#1: Jokes
#2: Poetry, including free verses, Haiku, couplets, limericks, or Haiku...
#3: Quotes
#4: Cartoons
#5: Short Stories
#6: Art/Paintings/Drawings
#7: Videos or movie clips
#8: Music or Songs
#9: Photo Shots/Images on people, animals, signs, slogans, events, and etc.


Basic Instructions:


#1: post anything funny in your own blog.
#2: tag The Purple Treehouse or Funny Bunny Fridays post.
#3: share your entry with  your peers by linking your entry to our collection via inlinkz below.
#4: click on names of your peers to read, laugh, and think...




Let's spend some time laughing at ourselves or giggling at creations that are tickling from our blogging friends here, isn't it a fabulous way to relax, and start a month with lots of positive energy and inspirations?

Image Credit: Google.com on Humor or Funny Images

18 comments:

  1. time for some laughter,

    welcome on board.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to some laughs!!!!

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. posted something silly and spooky for halloween month !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my entry! I hope it brings a smile to your lips :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. posted a funny ditty
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! I'm hoping to enjoy this every week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really messed up with my linkys today. Will try to get it right the third time. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny topic...I submitted mine...hope it cracks some bones ;-)
    Cheers
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting this! I hope it's okay that I posted from two different blogs. (I have a separate political satire blog, in addition to my general humor and limerick blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, I found the way to share my attempt at writing a limerick! Missed the closing date on that one but, hey, I'm a pirate...bugger the rules ...(only kidding, kind of...LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Posted at the last minute before going on a week's holiday so I wont be able to comment, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  12. enjoyed reading all of you.

    There are some quality entries among you guys,

    keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Posted a children's piece I wrote last year - not sure if it'll get any laughs amongst adults...maybe that's the funniest thing about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in for the giggles and grins.
    ZQ

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am sorry for my original entry. It was more adult... when I should have realized that this is for children’s humor.
    I can remember going to a blue grass festival, thinking I was French-Canadian folk, bluegrass maybe, and got immediately dis-qualified as we(three of us eh!) plugged in our guitars. PS: They did let us play and I think we signed a few baby bottles in the shape of a fiddle case, and the big ones had “stand up” bass. 
    My mistake. I will be more mindful next time.
    ZQ

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Purple Tree HouseOctober 11, 2011 at 9:52 PM

    ZQ, feel free to link in your adult funnies,

    we are open to grown ups.

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Purple Tree HouseOctober 11, 2011 at 9:52 PM

    ZQ, feel free to link in your adult funnies,

    we are open to grown ups.

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete